Assigning roles to Snap Creator users
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You can assign roles to Snap Creator users by using the Snap Creator GUI.
From the Snap Creator GUI main menu, select Users and Roles > User management.
In the User management tab, select the desired user name, and then click Assign Profiles.
Move the desired roles from the left column to the right column, and then click Save.
You can select and drag the roles between columns or click the arrow to move the roles between columns.
Verify that the role was assigned by selecting the user and viewing the assigned role in the Assigned Profiles and Roles pane.