Configuring settings for the Domino plug-in
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You need to configure specific settings only if you plan to use the IBM Domino plug-in, which is included as part of the Snap Creator Agent installation.
|It is a best practice to install Snap Creator Server and Snap Creator Agent on different hosts.
Depending on your operating system, you must configure these settings before installing the Snap Creator Agent for the IBM Domino plug-in to work properly.
For a Windows environment, you must add the Domino path to the environment variables.
For a UNIX environment, you must create symbolic links to link to Domino's shared object files.