Viewing volume protection relationships
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
From the Relationship: All Relationships view, and from the Volume Relationships page, you can view the status of existing volume SnapMirror and SnapVault relationships. You can also examine details about protection relationships, including transfer and lag status, source and destination details, schedule and policy information, and so on.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You can also initiate relationship commands from this page.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Volumes.
From the View menu, select Relationship > All Relationships.
The Relationship: All Relationships view is displayed.
Choose one of the following ways to view the volume protection details:
To view current information about all the volume relationships, remain on the default All Relationships page.
To view detailed information about the volume transfer trends over a period of time, in the View menu, select Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Status view.
To view detailed information about the volume transfer activity on a day to day basis, in the View menu, select Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Rate view.
The volume transfer views display information for volumes in asynchronous relationships only - volumes in synchronous relationships are not shown.