Viewing the cluster list and details
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can use the Health: All Clusters view to view your inventory of clusters. The Capacity: All Clusters view enables you to view summarized information about storage capacity and utilization in all clusters.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
You can also view details for individual clusters such as the cluster health, capacity, configuration, LIFs, nodes, and disks in that cluster by using the Cluster / Health details page.
The details in the Health: All Clusters view, Capacity: All Clusters view, and the Cluster / Health details page help you plan your storage. For example, before provisioning a new aggregate, you can select a specific cluster from the Health: All Clusters view and obtain capacity details to determine if the cluster has the required space.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Clusters.
In the View menu, select Health: All Clusters view to view health information, or Capacity: All Clusters view to view details about storage capacity and utilization in all clusters.
Click the name of a cluster to view complete details of the cluster in the Cluster / Health details page.