Removing performance threshold policies from storage objects
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can remove a user-defined performance threshold policy from a storage object when you no longer want Unified Manager to monitor the value of the performance counter.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator role.
You can remove only one policy at a time from a selected object.
You can remove a threshold policy from multiple storage objects by selecting more than one object in the list.
From the inventory page of any storage object, select one or more objects that have at least one performance threshold policy applied.
To clear thresholds from… Do this…
A single object
Select the check box at the left of that object.
Select the check box at the left of each object.
All objects on the page
Click in the column header.
Click Clear Performance Threshold Policy.
The Clear Threshold Policy page displays, showing a list of threshold policies that are currently assigned to the storage objects.
Select the threshold policy you want to remove from the objects and click Clear Policy.
When you select a threshold policy, the details of the policy display so that you can confirm that you have selected the appropriate policy.