Deleting group actions
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can delete a group action from Unified Manager when the group action is no longer required.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
When you delete the group action for the volume health threshold, global thresholds are applied to the storage objects in that group. Any object-level health thresholds that are set on the storage object are not impacted.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage Management > Groups.
In the Group Actions tab, select the group action that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
In the Warning dialog box, confirm the deletion by clicking Yes.