Configuring event retention settings
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can specify the number of months an event is retained in the Unified Manager server before it is automatically deleted.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator role.
Retaining events for more than 6 months could affect the server performance and is not recommended.
In the left navigation pane, click General > Data Retention.
In the Data Retention page, select the slider in the Event Retention area and move it to the number of months that events should be retained, and click Save.