Tools and Logs
PDF of this doc site
- AI Converged Infrastructures
Data Pipelines, Data Lakes and Management
- NetApp AI Control Plane
- Distributed training in Azure - Click-Through Rate Prediction
- Conversational AI using NVIDIA
- Anthos with NetApp
- DevOps with NetApp Astra
Red Hat OpenShift with NetApp
- NetApp Storage Integrations Overview
Solution Validation and Use Cases
- Red Hat OpenShift Virtualization with NetApp ONTAP
- VMware Tanzu with NetApp
- Data Migration and Data Protection
- Oracle Database
- SnapCenter for Databases
- Modern Data Analytics
NetApp Hybrid Multicloud with VMware
- VMware for Public Cloud
- NetApp for GCP / GCVE
- NetApp Hybrid Multicloud with Red Hat OpenShift
- VMware Virtualization for ONTAP
- Virtual Desktops
- Artificial Intelligence
The DCCconfig tool supports the following hypervisor options for adding a site:
Workspace-specific drive-letter mapping for shared data can be handled using GPO. Professional Services or the support team can use the advanced tab to customize settings like Active Directory OU names, the option to enable or disable deployment of FSLogix, various timeout values, and so on.
Command Center (Previously known as TestVdc Tools)
To launch Command Center and the required role, see the Command Center Overview.
You can perform the following operations:
Change the SMB Path for a workspace.
Change the site for provisioning collection.