Delete platform services endpoint
PDF of this doc site
- Get started
Install and maintain appliance hardware
SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG100 and SG1000)
SG6000 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG6000)
- Configure hardware (SG6000)
SG5700 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5700)
- Configure hardware (SG5700)
SG5600 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5600)
- Configure hardware (SG5600)
- SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
Install and upgrade software
- Upgrade StorageGRID software
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
- Install Ubuntu or Debian
Perform system administration
- Manage security settings
- Manage Admin Nodes
- Manage Archive Nodes
Manage objects with ILM
- ILM and object lifecycle
- Create storage grades, storage pools, EC profiles, and regions
- Administer StorageGRID
- Use a tenant account
- S3 REST API supported operations and limitations
Monitor and maintain StorageGRID
Monitor and troubleshoot
- Troubleshoot a StorageGRID system
- Expand your grid
Recover and maintain
Grid node recovery procedures
- Recover from Storage Node failures
- Recover from Admin Node failures
- All grid node types: Replace Linux node
- Grid node decommission
- Network maintenance procedures
- Grid node procedures
- Grid node recovery procedures
Review audit logs
- Audit messages and the object lifecycle
- Monitor and troubleshoot
You can delete an endpoint if you no longer want to use the associated platform service.
Select STORAGE (S3) > Platform services endpoints.
The Platform services endpoints page appears and shows the list of platform services endpoints that have already been configured.
Select the check box for each endpoint you want to delete.
If you delete a platform services endpoint that is in use, the associated platform service will be disabled for any buckets that use the endpoint. Any requests that have not yet been completed will be dropped. Any new requests will continue to be generated until you change your bucket configuration to no longer reference the deleted URN. StorageGRID will report these requests as unrecoverable errors.
Select Actions > Delete endpoint.
A confirmation message appears.
Select Delete endpoint.