Turn controller identify LED on and off
PDF of this doc site
- Get started
Install and maintain appliance hardware
SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG100 and SG1000)
SG6000 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG6000)
- Configure hardware (SG6000)
SG5700 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5700)
- Configure hardware (SG5700)
SG5600 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5600)
- Configure hardware (SG5600)
- SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
Install and upgrade software
- Upgrade StorageGRID software
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
- Install Ubuntu or Debian
Perform system administration
- Manage security settings
- Manage Admin Nodes
- Manage Archive Nodes
Manage objects with ILM
- ILM and object lifecycle
- Create storage grades, storage pools, EC profiles, and regions
- Administer StorageGRID
- Use a tenant account
- S3 REST API supported operations and limitations
Monitor and maintain StorageGRID
Monitor and troubleshoot
- Troubleshoot a StorageGRID system
- Expand your grid
Recover and maintain
Grid node recovery procedures
- Recover from Storage Node failures
- Recover from Admin Node failures
- All grid node types: Replace Linux node
- Grid node decommission
- Network maintenance procedures
- Grid node procedures
- Grid node recovery procedures
Review audit logs
- Audit messages and the object lifecycle
- Monitor and troubleshoot
The blue identify LED on the front and back of the controller can be turned on to help locate the appliance in a data center.
You must have the BMC IP address of the controller you want to identify.
Access the controller BMC interface.
Select Server Identify.
Select ON and then select Perform Action.
The blue identify LEDs light on the front (shown) and rear of the controller.
|If a bezel is installed on the controller, it might be difficult to see the front identify LED.|
To turn off the controller identify LED:
Press the identify LED switch on the controller front panel.
From the controller BMC interface, select Server Identify, select OFF and then select Perform Action.
The blue identify LEDs on the front and rear of the controller go off.