Deleting protection policies
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use System Manager to delete a protection policy if you no longer want to use the policy.
The cluster-level mirror policies or vault policies are not displayed.
Click Storage > SVMs.
Select the storage virtual machine (SVM), and then click SVM Settings.
In the Protection Policies window, select the policy that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
In the Delete Policy dialog box, click Delete.